Tuesday, February 19, 2008

More Interesting Blogs

In recent times I have come across a few interesting blogs with some relavance to Dominican vocations.

The blog of the vocations director of the Australian Dominicans is worth a look and is of course well presented. I have mentioned elsewhere here the excellent blog of the English Dominican studentate - there's little to comapre with it. Excellent too is the blog of the vocations director of the Dominican Province of Saint Joseph, USA

I really enjoy reading A Penitent Blogger and Toward Contemplation. A blog in its infancy is that of one of the community of Redemptoristines in Dublin. They are my neighbours and I celebrate the Eucharist for them on occasions. It is great to see a new postulant in the community.

And finally, a word about blogs in general. I know there are blogs to suit all shades and types of opinion and activity - and good luck to them. But, for the life of me, I am still at a loss as to why blogs written by religious persons (so called) are used for the purposes of ranting.

No comments: