Sunday, July 6, 2008

Blogs to take a look at...


A few blogs related to vocations and Dominicans that caught my eye recently and are worth having a look at:

An excellent resource on Dominican history associated with the Dominican Province of Saint Joseph. A group of young people (mostly from the United States) who are discerning their vocation host a very good blog here. A relatively new blog with a selection of video resources can be found here, and they have some footage with some Dominican interest. I have long admired the people who present the Roman Catholic Vocations blog, and is very definitely worth looking at. Finally, the Dominican nuns of Summit, New Jersey, USA have a very fine and upbeat blog which I like and can be found here.

Incidentally, I should draw your attention to the website of the Dominican Order worldwide which is undergoing something of a revamp at present, and of course to encourage readers to visit the website of the Irish Dominican friars.

1 comment:

Roman Catholic Vocations said...

Fr. Dunne,

Thank you for the link to my blog and your kind words. Some months ago I did a post about your blog and included a link to your province's website, but somehow I failed to add the link to my sidebar. I corrected this oversight this morning. Be assured of my continued prayers for increased vocations in your province!

In Christ,
Brad